Sure, we all ride, we all need tools.
Wrench, tire lever, minipump, some allens and some patches.
Sure, you could just throw them in your bag.
And when you do need them you go fishing for that illusive 4mm one.
Sure, real men don’t need anything just their bike and beard and beer.
But the realest of men can fix any situation that went dire.
ERTZ brings real men a clever solution for carrying the essential tools around; introducing
Made from a waterproof, durable and washable tough polyester, your 5 most needed tools
can slide into their cozy compartments and ride with you anywhere. Need the pump? Just
undo the strap, roll out the HANDYMAN, and there you have it. No more blind-fishing in the
- Corduroy sheet for maximum durability
- Super strong click strap, never opens up in your bag
- Extra Velcro strap for securing the rolled up shape
- Five compartments in descending sizes
- Weighs nothing (125g)
- Two color options (black, green camo)
- 20 EUR
- 1 year all-round warranty
Still don’t get it? Ask:
- [email protected]